Friday, December 17, 2010

I am freaking out inside

Its one week til Christmas...
I am far from ready.
My youngest doesn't have a pressie yet as its on layby and might not be paid off in time.
My older two have pressies.
Santa stuff is almost finished (the rest is in the layby)
I have 6 children/teens I buy/make for and they are not finished.
I also do not have pressie for my parents or any other adults.
The last few months has been tight and just seems to get tighter. Contact doubled my smooth pay payment and that chewed up all my free money planned to buy Christmas gifts with. We have had multiple doctor visits and prescriptions. Really I just want to cry. I get myself all strong and "I can do this" empowered then I realise how much I need I just want to forget the whole thing.

The kids are away this weekend so I want to get housework up to date and a few things made for pressies.
I need to start the new week feeling more ready.. even just slightly ready would be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment