Monday, February 11, 2013

Sometimes I wonder

how many million un-loved and abandoned blogs are out there in the virtual world. Must be a heck of a lot. I have decided that blogging is frekn hard work. The ladies out there that do it daily - I dont know how they do it!!! I have huge intentions and every day I am planning and plotting my next posts but the reality is that I struggle to get blogging once a month! and when I do get on, I try using the delay feature so I can schedule posts to go over a week etc but yeah, its hard work. Another thing I find hard work is the photos - to edit them to ensure there is no personal info in them, and to attempt to watermark them (I never used to but with pinterest etc I want to now) hmm... I'll keep dreaming about being a regular blogger!!

No comments:

Post a Comment