Monday, January 31, 2011

Depression is not a sign of weakness, it is a sign that you have been trying to be strong for too long . . .
I am strong, but I am not invincible, I cannot do everything. I need help and I can ask for it. I need to look after me to look after others. I do not need to do everything now. I can get through this!

I can get through this! I feel wonderful! I take my drugs every day, I am looking after myself, trying to se the positive in every situation and not be stressed out. Life is good!!!!

I feel like I am making progress. Some days are crap, some times I get nothing done. But in general the house is tidy, I am on top of the washing, and I get some sleep. I feel like I am getting better.

Ok, so last week's grocery shop wasnt successful. But this week was!
And the breadmaker is a huge success -w hite loaves, buns etc - I will never have to buy bread again!!!
A friend cleaned out my fridge today and her and another friend commented on all my food - fresh food - and 'how can you not eat processed stuff' - well, I could rattle off what we had been eating lately - sandwiches, fruit, yoghurt (organic), cheese and crackers, hot dinners and hot lunches etc - they were impressed. I have been trying to cook meat every few days for lunches - I tend to cut it into a salad or rice salad, he tends to make sandwiches. Healthy, filling and yummy.

Bought some pocket nappies this week, 10 of them. Not sure how I will like pocket nappies but these are bright and pretty and have snaps. My Real Nappies are great and easy but white is a little boring. I thought the new ones would give me motivation to get back into cloth, since I have two kids in nappies!!

I also bought the solids starter kit for making baby food, ok, so its just fancy ice cubes but again its about a new useful tool for encouraging motivation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment