Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Simple

That is my word of 2011... SIMPLE

Keep it simple.
Keep my belongings simple.. I dont actually need every gadget available.
Keep my lifestyle simple... take it slow and enjoy the process rather than rush.
Keep my cooking simple.. make from scratch, nothing wrong with sammies and fruit for lunch.. it doesn't need to be flash.. my kiddos actually prefer simple.
Keep my rooms simple.. less stuff means less things to tidy, less stuff means we appreciate what we have even more.. well I do anyways.

Back to basics, simple and sweet, environmentally friendly... that's the way I roll in twenty eleven.

Ive decided to give myself a new goal each month.. so that I dont pressure myself to much.. and I need to carry on all the goals after the month is over of course.

January - Only free range eggs.. its something I always mean to do but only manage half the time.. but so far in 2011 its only free range and I feel so much better for making that change.

No comments:

Post a Comment