Friday, January 28, 2011

On the path

Well I am pretty excited to be working on some of my goals for the year.

Ive planted more herbs in my herb garden and actually started cooking with them. Something as simple as using herbs from my garden makes me feel so much more connected to the food I cook but also to nature.

The vege garden is coming along nicely and we will have potatoes to eat very soon..

I have been using yeast (an ingredient I was a bit scared of) I am making some bread, and some amazing sweet rolls. I aim to be making hot cross buns before Easter.. mmm I can only imagine how nice that would smell in my house.

I'm working on my craft space at the moment as I have set myself a blog challenge with Tracy to do something creative daily and post a picture each day on our blogs. Gardening, baking and cooking new things, sewing, knitting, scrapbooking etc all fit into creative for me.

Anyway I feel good that I am working towards my goals.. staying on path and working towards a more natural, Eco friendly, back to basics life...

Congrats miss Ashlee on your new wee man... Keep sharing pics. I need a baby to cluck over.

No comments:

Post a Comment