Thursday, October 21, 2010

Everything always happens at once

Exams next week, just finishing up some major volunteer commitments, trying to tidy up the house... and I get slammed with a chest infection!
Its like Im back in June, when I was trying to study and had morning sickness and got pneumonia. It was all too much then. I can see that spiral of a tornado approaching me now... I dont want to do it again, I never want to go down that path again. But its coming........
I have written a 5 week plan, to coincide with the 5 weeks of home help I have. To get me organised. Dont think Im doing too well, this is week 1 and I was supposed to do the table and the hallway - havent even finished the table yet LOL
But read Wendyl Nissens Home Companion this week and feel more energised than ever to get greener and more domestic goddess-y - bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment