Thursday, October 28, 2010

On that thought...

you are right babe, it is the unexpectedness of it. I didnt expect it to be rosy cheeks and glorious days, I expected tantrums and tears. But this depression pulls at ya and takes so much out of you. yesterday I cried so much and I was exhuasted, but I was already exhausted from feeling this "GREYNESS" which I cant explain. AND YOU WANT IT TO GO AWAY.......... but you CANT, you cant make it go away and you dont know its there. I get very angry with all of that, not being able to control my own thoughts!
I too am a tip - my house and everything. Some days are so hard. You are right, its frekn hard doing the same thing over and over. He goes to work and I love him and respect him for that, but at home I get the same shit, different day. I take my hat of to you babe for doing it alone, I just couldnt imagine. xxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment