Friday, October 1, 2010

On the Path - Being a Supermum

I feel like I am on a journey - on a path to create a bit of domestic bliss in our lives. I am blessed with healthy children, a very loving and supportive other half, and a nice home. I want for very little, really (of course I live in consumerism and always want more!!).

I am trying to achieve my domestic bliss:
*I want to cook healthy meals from scratch with good quality ingredients
*I dont want to be sucked in by brands or consumerism
*I dont like being surrounded in clutter, I want a nice home that is family friendly but easy to tidy
*I would like to look further into home education
*I want us to live a natural lifestyle without loads of chemicals and processed items
*I want to create wonderful memories for my family, and capture & preserve them for us to remember

I dont expect any of this to happen overnight but I would like to be striving to provide the absolute best for my family. My current goals are to reduce our spending and reduce our clutter by getting more organised.

No comments:

Post a Comment