Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Eggs

I have finally made a complete switch to free range, mostly because I found somewhere where they are actually cheaper than supermarket caged eggs.
And I think I have finally mastered the art of scrambling them in a pot and not relying on the microwave (although the pot does need a damn good scrub each morning!).
So now Kaden cracks my eggs (he is so fascinated by them, he collects them from the ducks at Nan and Paas and brings them home) and I cook eggs on toast for the kids most morning, in my efforts to get them started the day right.
One tiny glitch is I still havent successfully seperated a free-range egg (yet I can seperate a cage egg successfully every time!!).
Eggs are so good for us and Im pleased to be finally getting this right!

No comments:

Post a Comment