Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Cleaning, Moving and decluttering

I am a recovering hoarder... every year I get better, every year I crave a more organised home and crave a home that reflects me and my children. I don't have flash things and am a real "make do" person but I still want a home thats organised and is filled with things I love and that make me happy.

Im craving a bit of change to at the moment so have decided to work on a couple of areas at a time, clean, declutter and move things around.. make areas fresh by giving them a new look (with ZERO budget just what I have around).

Today I cleaned the entrance and moved the canvas pictures from the lounge into the hall and just decluttered a little, its not a huge difference but I like it. Working on the lounge as well today... trying to think of what I can move around.

Master bedroom/craft area is my weekend mission as its a TIP.. it will be a work in progress for a while but I hope to give it a good start this weekend.

The kids rooms have all been done recently but I do have ideas and projects in my head for their spaces to.

Kitchen and dining is ok but needs a declutter and a bit of a spruce up.

Laundry is a state but an hour of time will get it tidy.

My back hall needs some storage for all the stuff we store there as the hooks on the wall are a bit overflowing.

The bathroom just needs a laundry basket to keep the floor clear.

My back deck area is lovely but has NO colour and is always a mess of kids stuff so I want to plant some flowers and tidy it up and find some storage for outside toys and I hope to get an outside picnic table this summer.

Miss Ahslee if you have any links of housy stuff or projects you think I might like please share them. I seem some christmas decorations I like today so have planned my colour scheme to match them so want to start decorating for christmas shortly to.. *eeekkk exciting*... I would love if we could share pics with each other as we go along to show our progress and share ideas.

MWUAH
Alisa

No comments:

Post a Comment