Monday, November 15, 2010

Times are a changing

I have spent years feeling like I didn't really have any worth, like I wasn't good enough, like I didn't achieve anything with my life. Of course being a mother is the most amazing job in the world and I am blessed with the job title "Mumma" BUT I need more.... I have known this for a while but couldnt decide what to do. I over think every choice, think of a million reasons why I cannot do it and talk myself out of things because I might fail.

Yesterday I took a step, on a whim I applied for a course for next year, I applied online so there is no paperwork to wait for, to leave lying around the house uncompleted.. Its done. I also filled out studylink forms online.. no backing out (well I could but I am not going to) I am doing it. No anxiety over the choice... I just DID IT.. and bugger me it felt amazing. 2011 is going to be the year I make things happen. I am going to do things I always dreamed of and in 2012 when I step into my 30th year on this earth I will feel like I have worth, I will feel like I am good enough. THAT is my goal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment