Saturday, November 6, 2010

Inspired by blogs....

I read alot of blogs... its how I love to spend some quiet time and I love that I get so inspired by blogs.

One thing I totally struggle with is finding time to do all the crafts I love, to put into action all the ideas I have and the masses of tutorials and blog posts I have bookmarked.

One of my favourite blogs is http://ashleyannphotography.com/blog/ her latest post about her goals really got me.. and I want to try a similar system. I always have goals and lists in my head but rarely in writing and if I do I lose the bit of paper. I think I want to turn a cork-board into our family goal board. Have a place for my weekly, daily, and my kids goals.. Give myself one project to finish each week, and a home organisation goal each week to and of course one goal to do with each child. Maybe they might want to pick a goal for themselves to work on to.

Might work on making a board tomorrow (will have to steal my inspiration board by my desk but I can replace that soon enough). I shall think of something.

Ezekiel finally has a single bed now so I have converted the toddler bed into a 3 sided cot and am going to use it in the lounge as a reading spot and store toys under it. I want to make some cute cushions, bunting and art for the wall above it. Its going to be a cute wee spot for the kiddos.

No comments:

Post a Comment