Friday, November 12, 2010

Saturday and we are making progress

Those antidepressents are still sitting unopened on the windowsill - yay! I have to go and speak to the doctor about whether they are suitable for when the baby is born, I think it might be wise to consider using them for a bit while I get back onto my feet after the birth.

We just baked a hundred cookies - easy recipe:
2 cups flour
2 eggs
mix
add 250gm melted butter
mix
add 3 cups of flour,
2tsp baking powder
then i added
200gm choc chips and
150gm craisens

and we have some yummy choc and cranberry cookies!! The kids love them! I think these will be good for the Xmas hampers I need to make. We will do these in early December :-)

Today I have to finish Trista's room and our room, and get stuck into the lounge.
I want to have at least two lounge walls painted by the baby shower next weekend, mostly because the new curtains are hung and if I paint those two walls then they will look gorgeous! And then I can hang my new canvases and pictures on them. And if I dont do any more I will be happy with that!!
Im not pushing to nut the whole lot out in a night or two (there are 10 walls in this living room!) but just thought if I could do a wall or two a night, it wont take me long. I dont even think I'll bother with the kitchen as it will be too tricky with a bump to try and paint above the cupboards!!!

I will feel sooo much better when those walls are done and the rest of the rooms are in order. I have got rid of soooo much clutter in the last two months, sorted so much out. Not everything is perfect, and its a little hard when I still have baby gear etc but it is a million times better already!!! It will mean that as the baby gear goes in the next 12 months, it should just keep getting better and better!

And I cant wait, on the 1st Dec, to put the Xmas tree up!!! That will be the start of the festive season for me - a month of relaxing, enjoying the kids, baking our Xmas goodies, and really unwinding and enjoying ourselves before the baby comes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment