Monday, November 15, 2010

Kaden's bedrooms!

This is Kaden's first bedroom, when we first moved in. It was in the simple blues with a bit of Me-to-You and some puppy dogs.



.

This is what the spare room looked like for a year! We moved in 6 weeks before Kaden was born and so this room was behind closed doors and hid the mess that I never managed to unpack. I eventually turned it into Kaden's second room.




.
I loved his new room, it was lime and blue stars themed and everything went. Nan made the duvet, Nan and Shae painted the canvases. I painted his name and frames and canvases to match. Everything looked gorgeous!!
Then we moved Ryken in, and it has slowly evolved into an orange and blue Winnie the Pooh room. Will find a pic sometime, I'm sure!

Now of course he has his third bedroom, his own, once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment