Tuesday, November 2, 2010

November #2

Ekkk where has the year gone?
For me its officially Christmas prep time and I've decided I need to buy and make something each week to get myself in the groove. I have some fun ideas for decorations and stuff so want to get a move on.. I need to buy a circle punch to make some cute decorations and want to tie everything into a colour scheme (which I always do but always end up only doing it half hearted).

I need to pay off my Christmas laybys and start wrapping pressies.
I need to buy yummy foods and ingredients to make fun treats with the children.
I want to really make Christmas a hands on holiday and get the kids into it to. So many ideas.. now to make them a reality.

My children are getting a trampoline this year and one toy each for under the tree and then a parcel of clothes.

Christmas is my favourite time of year... eekkk cannot wait. I get to put my trees up this month.. eeeeeekkkkkkkkk

1 comment:

  1. oooh, its so exciting aye, you just want to put the tree up now and get started!!

    What decorations and other crafty ideas do you have up your sleeve???

    ReplyDelete